Holiday Home V’s Hotel Room - no contest in our eyes!
If you are anything like us then being on holiday is all about relaxation, comfort and doing what you want when you want. A holiday home can offer all these things plus more, giving you flexibility, convenience and enjoyment.
Here are our top 3 reasons why you should stay in a holiday home rather than a hotel room.
1st there is ‘Space’ - If you are traveling with kids or in a group you will appreciate space.
- Space for all the equipment you may bring or hire - ski gear, bikes, kayaks, push chairs, guitars.
- Space to escape to if you need some alone time, everyone needs alone time.
- Space to unpack a bag and not live out of a suitcase, no more searching for that pair of socks.
- Space to exercise and work on those yoga moves, dance moves, gymnastic moves…….
- Space to entertain friends or family, without having to crowd around a bed drinking wine!
2nd is ‘Privacy’ - Knowing there are people on the other side of that wall is not relaxing.
- Privacy gives you the option to talk as loud as you want knowing you won’t disturb others.
- Privacy allows you to dress in whatever you feel like, PJ’s at dinner?
- Privacy to use the pool or hot tub and not share it with other guests.
- Privacy lets you relax in your own living area, feet up in front of the fire.
- Privacy gives you the option to work away from everyone else having a siesta!
3rd is ‘Flexibility’ - You can do whatever you want, when you want.
- Flexibility to eat when you want, breakfast at 11am, why not!!
- Flexibility to drink wine for as long as you want, forget closing time.
- Flexibility to use the facilities when you want, not during allocated hours.
- Flexibility to cook for yourself and not eat out ALL the time.
- Flexibility to decide when the music goes off, no more listening to a live band until the small hours.
There are plenty more reasons to stay in a Holiday Home and with Release Wanaka, Contact Us, if you would like more information about any of our wonderful properties.