Beacon Point is a self-contained luxury holiday home, perfect for family ski holidays or summer family getaways. This architecturally designed residence enjoys a private location with commanding lake and mountain views.
Situated on an elevated, private one-acre site, Beacon Point enjoys commanding lake and mountain views including the Treble Cone Ski Area, Roys Peak, Black Peak and the Buchanan Range. This luxury vacation rental home is an architecturally designed residence and was completed in 2006 by award-winning local builders.
Built to take advantage of the sun and views from the spacious living areas, Beacon Point provides comfort, warmth and pure luxury. Less than a 5 minute drive to Wanaka Township and short walk or ride to the walking and mountain biking trails on the lake's edge. Minimum stay is 5 nights.
1 x King (master bedroom), 1 x Queen, 1 x Super King (or 2 King singles)
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- 3 Queen bedrooms / 3 ensuite bathrooms
- Formal lounge with feature stone fireplace
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Cosy snug with log fire, TV & DVD home theatre system
- Astrograss tennis court
- Hydrotherapy spa pool
- Private outdoor courtyard with large fireplace
- Laundry & Drying room
- Large section with private areas & incredible views
Beacon Point (Self-Contained)
Per night, based on 6 adults (inclusive of GST)
Minimum stay: 5 nights
Tea and coffee