WANAKA MOUNTAIN BIKING
Get the best of both worlds and make your bike trip to Wanaka a breeze with Stay & Play packages from Bike Glendhu and Release Wanaka.
Whether it’s a family holiday, a guys’ trip or a gals getaway, there’s a stay suited for every occasion with our Release Wanaka Stay & Play package. Get the best value and an epic trip, all with just a few easy clicks! Learn more about the package offering and accommodation options below.
DAY 1 / ITINERARY
- E-bike rental + trail pass + guide
- Book a top-of-the-line Trek Rail 7 e-bike for a 4-hour session and enjoy an expertly guided day of carefree uphills, thrilling downhills and world-class views.
- Included: Trek e-bike rental + trail pass, and experienced guides for the most epic Bike Glendhu experience.
DAY 2 / ITINERARY
- Full suspension MTB rental + 3-hour Can-Am private shuttle
- A day of classic mountain biking – without the pedalling. Get a 4-hour full suspension Trek EX 8 bike hire, plus a private 3-hour Can-Am shuttle, expertly driven by a Bike Glendhu staff member, ensuring you get to the best spots on the mountain!
- Included: Trek full suspension mountain bike hire + trail pass, and 3-hour private Can-Am shuttle and driver, with 2x trips to Falcon’s Nest (Bike Glendhu’s summit) and as many laps as you can fit in on the Lower Mountain.
ABOUT BIKE GLENDHU
Mother Nature spent the last 250 million years crafting her canvas into a mountain bikers’ paradise – our job was to add the finishing touches. The result is Bike Glendhu MTB Park, situated in Wanaka, right in the middle of the glorious Southern Alps. Over 39km of (mostly pedal-powered) bike trails, shuttles, and a rad base area complete with café and beer garden. It doesn’t get more epic than this.
Choose from Release Wanaka’s premium selection of accommodation options… from luxury private villas, bespoke holiday homes and well-appointed apartments in a range of budgets. We cater to couples, multi-family groups and everything in between. You can indicate your preferred property on our enquiry form below.