The Dacha enjoys dramatic panoramic views of Lake Wanaka and its spectacular mountainous landscape.
The Dacha epitomises the elegance of modern architecture and is one of New Zealand's finest private residences. The Dacha enjoys dramatic panoramic views of Lake Wanaka and its spectacular mountainous landscape. Local Otago schist stonework has been featured throughout the property, soaring ceilings are timber lined delivering warmth and contrast. The main residence has three superb ensuited bedrooms and two generous bunkrooms that offer guests flexibility, depending on their preferred bedding requirements.
The spacious living and entertaining areas all have jaw-dropping views and flow seamlessly onto the balconies and beautifully landscaped private gardens. The Dacha (translates to 'second home' in Russian) is for those who aspire to experience Wanaka and its inspiring landscapes in a private residence that is itself, a stunning work-of-art. Minimum stay at The Dacha is 3 nights. The property also features The Banya - a separate, guest apartment which is perfect for couples.
The Dacha: 3 x King, 2 Bunkrooms with 4 x Super King (splits)
The Banya (Guest Apartment): 1 x Queen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- Architecturally Designed
- Stunning Lake and Mountain views
- Private secluded gardens
- Sleeps 16
- 3 Bedrooms (Super King)
- 2 Bunkrooms (4 x Super King splits total)
- 5 Bathrooms in main residence
- 'The Banya' Studio Guest Apartment
Based on 16-people staying
Minimum stay: 3 nights
1. Exclusive use of the entire property (including Banya) - 16 guests
2. Exclusive use of the main house (The Dacha) - 14 guests
3. Master suite and living areas - 2 guests
4. Guest wing and living areas - 12 guests
Wireless internet access